Its that time again. Thats right its Friday folks and I dont know about the rest of you but its not here a moment too soon. The holidays are fast approaching and is making for an even busier time here at CVA. So be sure to take time out this weekend to relax so you are ready for the week ahead.
Whether you are watching football, enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate in this cold weather or participating in Halloween festivities, we hope you will take time out to read the great posts we have chosen for you this week, Here are just a few:
- Are You Keeping Up With Technology- It seems that everywhere you look technology is changing right before our eyes. Every day just about there is some type of new must have gadget that is out on the market. Gone are the days of simply being able to just blog to boost your business. Be sure to check out James’ blog to learn if you are measuring up.
- Top Two Reasons Your Sales May Be Less Than You Want-Its no secret times are tough. With all the uncertainty these days it can make business owners worry about their future, Are your sales less than you want? Have you tried to pinpoint why or just simply chalk it up to tough times? Be sure to check out Sharon’s blog for some top reasons why your sales may be less than you are hoping.
- Regular Monthly Paychecks-How Can You Create One?- You couldnt wait to leave the corporate world and be your own boss. But now the panic sets in about where the money is going to come from. Its pretty well known that one of the biggest reasons small businesses fail is because of cash flow problems. Be sure to check out Karen’s blog for great ways for you to make sure you have that monthly paycheck coming in.
- Top Apps for Staying Productive on the Go- One third of the people in the US have a smartphone at Christmas that number is expected to go to half. Whats all the fuss about? People are learning to use smartphones to help stay productive. There are tons of great apps out there that do just that.Be sure to check out Freelance Weekly’s blog to learn which ones made their cut.
- Buddy Up and Take Action to Achieve Your Goals- Its a proven fact that being held accountable usually forces people to stick to something and be more successful at it So one of the best things you can do for your business is to “buddy” up with another budding entrepreneur. This will help you be accountable to each other. Be sure to check out Denise’s blog for other great tips to keep you motivated.
That’s all for this week. All of us here at CVA wish you a great, relaxing weekend. We hope all our friends enjoy a safe and happy weekend. See you next week with more great posts and Happy Friday. What tips can you give that help you relax and rewind? We’d love to hear about it! Leave us a comment in the comments section. See you next week and be sure to visit Contemporary VA’s Stumble Upon Blog for even more featured posts.