Wooo Hoo Its finally here. That’s right folks its Friday! The long awaited day is finally here. Not only is it Friday it’s the last weekend before Halloween. It has been a busy week here at CVA as always. Sunday is the end of our month and we all have worked especially hard this week, so now it’s time to relax and recuperate.
So whether you have lots of fun activities planned with your lil ghosts and goblins, or just plan to sit around eating their candy, we hope you will take time out to read the great posts we have chosen for you this week. Here are just a few.
- What Makes You Procrastinate- Just about everyone procrastinates from time to time. We put off not to pleasant tasks or things we feel aren’t as important as others until they just pile up. So what makes us procrastinate? We simply don’t make or take the time to do these things? So how can you change this? Be sure to check Denise’s blog for some great tips to stop procrastinating.
- 1 Tag Line That Comes With an Infinite Number of Sells – Most businesses struggle with coming up with tag lines. Sometimes we feel that we have to have a really awesome tag line to make a sale, well thats not always true? What if there was a tag line that would always get you a sale? Would you use it? Well, most of you aren’t. Be sure to read Yvonne’s blog for some great advice on taglines.
- Stop Laying Out a Buffet- When it comes to giving your clients what you offer do you lay it all out like a buffet or do you keep them hungry for more? Well if you are laying it all out you probably want to rethink that. Laying everything out on the table at once can overwhelm your client it also doesn’t really stand you out from the rest. You need that person to keep coming back for more and more to make you a success. Be sure to read Karen’s blog for some great tips on why you should stop having a buffet.
- Business Blogging: Consistency is the Key- When you start a blog for your business you are using it as a way to engage with your audience and to get potential clients to want to do business with you. A blog can present you as an expert in your field, get your readers to know and trust you and become to expect and look forward to your knowledge. But when you aren’t consistent with your blog and giving them the knowledge they want they will go elsewhere and this could lose you sales. Be sure to check out Jo’s blog for some great tips and reasons you need to be consistent.
- Getting the Financials Right- Most business owners find that doing their financial reports is not only boring but also overwhelming. There is a huge amount of receipts, etc to go through and they just let the mere thoughts of it make them cringe. Be sure to check out Nicola’s blog for some great tips for getting the financials right.
- How to Get More Traffic and Increase Sales- Business owners have one common goal thats to increase traffic to your site and increase your sales. After all sales is what makes the business world go round. The first place to start is with your website. Be sure to watch Amy’s video to learn some key things your website needs to boost your sales.
That’s all for this week. All of us here at CVA wish you a great, relaxing weekend. We hope all our friends enjoy a safe and happy weekend. See you next week with more great posts and Happy Friday. What fun Halloween traditions do you have? We’d love to hear about it! Leave us a comment in the comments section. See you next week and be sure to visit Contemporary VA’s Stumble Upon Blog for even more featured posts.