Going to business conferences is a great opportunity for you to connect and learn from experts and your peers. You get the chance to be face to face, get great ideas, and make plans on how to implement those ideas in your business. Here are some of the top conferences coming up this year for small businesses.
- Startup Grind. This is a global conference in Redwood City, California. Attended by industry leaders like Apple, Google, and Amazon and offers opportunities for you to be an exhibitor sharing your company with potential new customers and investors.
- Incite Summit. Come to San Francisco and learn how to use data and personalize your marketing to reach the customers you want. Hear from big brand speakers from Whole Foods, Disney, Facebook and several other major marketing strategists.
- This conference, held in Las Vegas, features names like Jillian Michaels and the TOMS Shoes Founder, Blake Mycoskie. Great speakers is not all Growco offers; you will learn information that you can put to practice in your business to help it grow.
- Sage Summit. Based in New Orleans, this conference features a plethora of learning opportunities. Sit and listen, ask questions, and have hands on experience with Sage and other products that will assist you and your business in flourishing.
- Infusionsoft Conference. This is the 10th annual user conference where you will experience 3 days of hands-on training, networking events and 50+ educational sessions. Meet in Phoenix, Arizona and engage with a community of others who use this marketing software to further their business potential.
- Social Media Marketing World. This conference in San Diego is a “truly social experience” with many networking opportunities built into your schedule. You will get to hear from several of the top social media marketers. With 100+ workshops on social media, you are sure to find what you need to increase the effectiveness of your social media presence.
- 99U. This three day conference held in New York City boasts that you will not only attain new ideas but you will learn how to execute them. Starting off with a pre-conference kickoff, attending cocktail receptions and ending with an after party, you are sure to get your networking needs met at this conference
Worried that you might leave the conferences with information overload? Have your Virtual Assistant help you and your business in downloading the information, getting it organized and ready to act on in the months ahead.